St Andrew's Secondary School > Admissions > Sec 1 Transfer Appeals for 2021
Sec 1 Transfer Appeals for 2021
Please take note of the following guidelines for Secondary 1 transfer appeals to St Andrew's Secondary School for admission in year 2021:
- Due to safety management measures, transfer appeals will be made online this year. Please download the transfer appeal form here and submit the form along with the relevant documents (listed below as well as on the transfer appeal form) in soft copy to the school email at email@example.com by Thursday, 24 December 2020 5pm. Late appeals will not be accepted.
- For more information on transfer appeals, you may refer to the MOE weblink via the link here.
- Please note that only students whose PSLE T-Score meet our school's Cut-Off-Point and admission criteria for 2020 may apply.
- The school will only accept transfer appeals if there are vacancies available.
Parents seeking transfer for Secondary 1 are to email the following documents in soft copy to the school email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, 24 December 2020 5pm:
- Transfer Appeal Form
- PSLE Results with aggregate score
- S1 Option Verification Slip
- Sec 1 Posting Results
- Any other relevant documents (e.g.: PACT Result Slip)