The Pupil Welfare Department drives and supports the school’s strategic thrust- Serving and Belonging by providing saints with opportunities to social emotional learning through a comprehensive structured formal and co-curricular programme. In alignment with our school mission, it is our belief to develop Saints in character and in discipline so that they can be servant leaders who bring life to the nations.
- Character & Citizenship Education : Ms Cheryl Ng & Mrs Daphne Ang
- National Education : Mrs Daphne Ang
- Counselling & Special Needs: Mr Roger Ng
- Values-in-Action: Mr P Selvarasoo
- Pastoral Care & Career Guidance: Mrs Jacinta Leong
The service learning approach is used and the class/level/CCA projects meets real needs with learning outcomes and students are prepared for service and does reflections thereafter.
School-wide fund raising, community outreach and overseas CIP projects are also organized by student government and under RKS Adams, Jacob’s Ladder and Marshall Plan programmes.